DATE NOT CONFIRMED
10:00 - 16:00
Understanding Radio Frequencies with Sennheiser
In the confusing world of radio frequencies, it's often difficult to know which radio frequency is most sutitable for which application. That's why we've teamed up with Sennheiser to explain the mystery behind radio frequency. Sennheiser's experienced team of application engineers are coming to the TecZone to explain a range of available frequencies, which products sit under them and what applications they should be used for.
Alongisde this, the TecZone will be full of Sennheiser's renowned equipment, giving you some invaluable hands on experience with some of the best microphone technology on the market.
Join us in the TecZone in 2017 for invaluable support that will benefit your business and support to your customers. Fill in the form below to register your interest and book your place.
What will be covered?
- What is / are: License exempt? Shared license? Fixed site licenses?
- 700MHz band news
- 800MHz band news
- 1.8GHz band – 1G8
- What is 1G9?
- What about 2G4?
- Equipment demonstrations
- Lots of opportunities to gain 'hands-on' equipment experience
- Discuss and understand the pros and cons of each radio microphone frequency band and the various different analogue and digital wireless technologies associated with them.
The schedule on the day
10:00 am - Welcome by Kevin Gwyther-Brown
10:15am - 12:30pm UHF by Andy Lillywhite:
- Licence exempt, Shared, Fixed site, 700Mhz sales, 800Mhz, Who to contact on licencing and cost
- To include equipment hands on
12:30pm – 1:30pm Lunch and Networking
1:30pm – 3:30pm Frequency Continued by Andy Lillywhite:
- G3 1G8
- 1G9 (Speechline and video)
- 1G9 (AVX and video)
- 2G4 (D1)
3:30pm – 4:00pm Questions and Close
Price: FREE with lunch included
Time: 10:00 - 16:00pm
Location: The TecZone
Leisuretec Distribution Ltd
Unit L3, Cherrycourt Way, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4UH