Imagine a speaker that’s no more obtrusive than a standard 50mm (2in.) low voltage downlighter, yet powerful enough to flood a sizeable space with high definition sound and designed to smoothly integrate and architecturally match with existing downlighting. Impressively vocal and superbly balanced, the Ci50R is a masterpiece of intelligent miniaturisation - and thanks to the design and specification of the drive unit, a deceptively accomplished performer in real rooms.
It is available with White, Chrome, Brass or Brushed Steel bezels to suit your tastes and décor. As visually discreet as a speaker can possibly be, the Ci50R delivers the listening pleasure to match its outstanding value for all but the most demanding installations.
Purpose-built for flush mounting into walls and ceilings, the Ci50R delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible, and with KEF’s standard lighting style fitting, you’ll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.
- Model: Ci50R
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 82dB
- Frequency Response +/-6dB 2pi/open-backed: 125 - 20kHz
- Frequency Response +/-6dB With back can/rear enclosure: 170 - 20KHz
- Crossover Frequency-Drive Units (MF): 50mm
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-30W
- Features: White, Brass, Stainless Steel or Chrome Trim / Optional Metal Back Can
- Cut-out Dimension (Height / Width): 65mm (2.56in.) / 70mm (2.76in.) with back can
- Mounting Depth from Surface (Product only / With back can): 50mm (1.97in.) / 90mm (3.54in.)