RED-1 Remote Ethernet Device is a remote control for Audia® and Nexia® systems. It offers a simple, intuitive interface for end users and can be installed and configured to fit the unique needs of a particular application. The device connects via standard CAT-5/6/7 cabling and is powered over Ethernet, eliminating the need for custom cabling and local power sources. Multiple remote control panels can be connected over large distances using standard network technology.
- Adjustment and/or initiation of 32 selectable systemvolumes and actions
- Volumes are any individual or grouped system levels,including inputs, outputs, matrix cross-points, etc.
- Actions are any individual or grouped systemoperations, including presets, source selection,mutes, ducking, combining, etc.
- Control functions are programmed in the Audiaand Nexia system design software
- High contrast OLED display with a wide viewing angle
- The display brightness can be adjusted to fitthe ambient light present in the applicationand automatically dims when not in use
- Capacitive touch technology eliminates protrudingand moving parts to increase product reliabilityand longevity while simplifying cleaning
- Surface-mounts to any wall; multiple mountingoptions accommodate international back boxes
- 330' (100m) Ethernet cable length can be extendedwith standard PoE network technology (routers,switches, hubs, media converters)
- Connects with standard RJ-45 or IDC connector
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 5.1" x 1.25" (120mm x 130mm x 32mm)
- Power consumption: PoE Class 1 (3.2W @ full display utilization)
- Control cable requirements: CAT-5/6/7 Ethernet cable using either RJ-45 or IDC connector
- Control cable length: 330' (100m) Ethernet cable length can be extended with standard PoE network technology
- Control wiring topology: Standard Ethernet network wiring
- Control programming: Each control configured for specific operation by the system design software