JBL Professional is pleased to announce the release of the Line Array Calculator 3 and ArrayLink software applications. The updates offer several improvements and enhancements over the previous releases.
The LAC3 update includes:
- New modern user interface
- New subwoofer prediction mode including generation of delays for electronic delay steering
- New print preview page that includes the array wiring
- Full support for the new VTX A12 system
- Integration support for JBL ArrayLink mobile application
- Improved measurement functionality with more virtual measurement points and average trace
- The number of listening plans has been increased to 24
- Added the option to add architectual planes
- Speaker preset selection for more accurate frequency response prediction
- Updated mechanical engine with real-tie generation of array design factor
- Various user-friendliness and performance enhancements
JBL Array Link
JBL ArrayLink is a mobile companion app that works in conjunction with JBL’s latest LAC-III software to assist technicians deploying JBL VTX Series line array systems. ArrayLink uses a QR code system to transfer all array mechanical information from the main LAC-III application to a mobile phone – this transfer is done directly and in real time without the need of Internet connection. All relevant rigging information and options are presented in an easy-to-understand layout.
The application is compatible with iOS® and Android and can be obtained from the respective App Stores.
Keep up with Social Media: