Logic Box is a natural extension of Audia® and Nexia® products. This device provides both logic inputs and outputs, as a programmable control interface. Logic inputs allow creation of custom control panels, with completely programmable functions. Logic outputs allow the system to provide programmable triggers to external circuits, such as status indicators and speaker relays. Innovative design allows 20 available connections on the Logic Box to be configured in any combination of inputs and outputs. This extends true flexibility for a variety of applications, using the same hardware. The Logic Box is connected to a system on a 5-wire daisy-chain, eliminating the need for local power sources. This connection also provides the serial communication to the Audia or Nexia system. Multiple Logic Boxes, and Control Panels, can be connected on one bus, over a large physical distance.
- 20 logic connections - any combination of inputs/outputs
- Logic inputs - control system actions from external switches
- Actions are any individual or grouped system operation
- Actions include presets, mutes, ducking, combining, etc.
- Logic outputs - trigger external control circuits from system
- External circuits can be indicators, speaker relays, etc.
- Logic functions programmed within system software design
- Logic functions can be made to change along with presets
- Various Audia/Nexia controls allowed on same system bus
- 1000' cable length per Audia/Nexia device control bus
- Convenient key-hole mounting (local power not required)
- RoHS compliance
- Covered by Biamp Systems' five-year warranty
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.6" x 9.1" x 3.25" (40.64mm x 231.14mm x 82.55mm)
- Power consumption: 600mW @ 12~24 Volts DC (from Audia/Nexia device)
- Controls per system device: 32 (Audia); 12 (Nexia); any combination of RCB controls
- Control cable length:1000 feet / 300 meters (overall per Audia/Nexia device)
- Control cable length: single daisy-chain (system device in center or at one end)
- Control programming: each logic connection configured for specific operation by means of drag & drop icons within the system design software
- Logic input trigger: contact-closure or 5V TTL
- Logic output type: open collector (40V / 500mA maximum per output)
- Logic cable length: up to 2000 feet / 600 meters (per logic connection)
- Compliance: EU Directive 2002/95/EC, the RoHS directive